All orders require 24 hours for processing (not including weekends). Standard delivery in Thailand will take 1-3 days. Please visit the checkout page in the shop to determine shipping charges.
We strive for 120% satisfaction with Bollox. It sounds like an appealing record if 99% of our products are perfect, but any athlete who makes a purchases from the remaining 1% will surely consider the product 100% faulty. It is unacceptable that even one customer in a thousand (or even one in ten thousand) receives a product that does not meet our quality standards. That's why we are aiming for 120%. So if you experience any quality issues with the product you have received, please Contact Us for a replacement or refund.
Bollox. No Frills. Just Energy. Uncompromised